Full Day Temple Tour In Delhi
A Hindu Temple is a symbolic of house of worship and It is structure designed to bring Human being and God together. A temple is corporate all elements of Hindu cosmos.A Hindu Temple is a spiritual destination for many Hindus.
The tour includes temples of various faiths,Lotus Temple :- You will visit the Lotus Temple of the Bahai faith house of worship, which is broad in its outlook, and scientific in the influence it exerts on the hearts and minds of men.
Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) :- Laxminarayan Temple , a Hindu temple built in 1933 in honor of the Hindu goddess of wealth, Lakshmi & Vishnu. A manifestation of Lord Vishnu. Gurdwara Bangla Sahib Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, originally a bungalow belonging to Raja Jai Singh from Jaipur.
Shree Sai Baba Mandir :- Sai Baba temple is one of the oldest and prominent temples of Delhi. Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple :- Finally, explore the Akshardham Temple on the bank of the River Yamuna.The word Akshardham means the abode of almighty.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Any Entrance Fee
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Bottle Water
What's excluded :
- Any Meal
- Hotel Pickup And Drop off
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Hotel Star One, Delhi, A-289, National Highway No-08, near IGI Airport, Block RZ, Mahipalpur Village, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.