Full Day to Casablanca Valley, include 4 vineyards
Prepare to visit four vineyards on this wine tour, departing from Santiago de Chile, in a group of no more than 6 passengers, with the possibility of buying wine tastings on the go or already included on the tour.
During an hour of travel, crossing beautiful agricultural areas, reaching the Casablanca valley, where you can taste and learn all about Chilean wine on a full-day tour.
This tour is offered in regular service and also in private.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas RE
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ruta 68, Valparaíso, Chile
Through this route we will reach our destination, first crossing the Curacaví valley, known for its agricultural production, mainly avocados, almonds, corn, potatoes, lemons, etc.
Stop At: Bodegas RE, Camino a lo Ovalle km 1.3, Casablanca 2480298 Chile
Bodegas Re is a small vineyard that is based on a concept of recycling, recreating, reinventing and revealing ancestral wines produced in the Casablanca valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa Valle Vinamar, Camino Interior Mundo S/N Ruta 68 Km 72, Casablanca Chile
In this vineyard you can have lunch and taste some wines on your own.
Recently Casa Valle Viñamar has been recognized as a leader in sustainable tourism.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards, Ruta 68, km. 71,5, Casablanca Chile
The Indomita vineyard is located on a hill in the Casablanca valley. We finish the wine tour in front of the spectacular landscape of the valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emiliana Organic Vineyards, Avenida Nueva Tajamar 481 Of. 905 WTC Building, South Tower Las Condes, Casablanca Chile
Organic vineyard where you can see the vineyards in an ecological environment between the hills of the valley. In this winery is possible to see llamas and alpacas (andean camelids).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Santiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Vitacura / Las Condes / Providencia / Downtown Santiago hotels district. If you are staying outside the area, we will arrange a meeting place closer to your accommodation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.