Full Day Torres del Paine Private tour, departing from Punta Arenas
Experience an unforgettable day full of breathtaking lakes, stunning mountains, and glaciers. Our private vehicle will take you on a one-day tour to Torres del Paine National Park.
per adult from
12 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Milodon
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales, Magallanes Region
Drive from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cueva del Milodon, Ruta y-290 kilometro 8, Puerto Natales Chile
We will pick you up in Punta Arenas, we will drive north 170 miles. The first destination is the Milodon Cave where in 1895 remains of a prehistoric animal were found and today there is a replica of the mammal and detailed information on the glaciall process of how the cave was formed.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Torres Del Paine National Park, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
We will then drive to the entrance of the Park, where you can purchase your ticket
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Pehoé, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Inside the Park you can meet the turquoise lakes such as Pehoé and Nordenskjold, waterfalls and ice-covered mountains. A 15-minute walk inside the park is necessary to get close to the Salto Grande.
The first natural scenarios that can be seen as you approach the park are: Sarmiento Lake viewpoint, Torres del Paine, Cuernos del Paine and Cerro Almirante Nieto. As for the fauna, the most predominant animals that are appreciated are: guanaco, ñandú and condor, as well as others less frequent to observe such as foxes, hares, chincol and the lion of America: the Puma.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Punta Arenas, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
We will finally head back to your hotel in Punta Arenas.5 Hour drive,
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Glacier Grey, Puerto Natales Chile
The visit continues on a hike on the shores of Lake Gray, where it is possible to appreciate the icebergs and as a backdrop the immensity of the Gray Glacier.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in Punta Arenas
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to the extended travel time between Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine, this tour is not suitable for cruise ship travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- If a traveler is prevented from participating in their tour for a reason outside of their control, they are eligible for a full refund of their purchase. Examples include: -A cruise ship missing its port of call -A flight cancellation -A state-issued travel warning which advises against travel to the destination country or an applicable region. (Issued after the tour booking date.) -An act of war, terrorism, or civil insurrection -A natural disaster Events that do not constitute refund include: -Illness -Poor weather -Change of plans -Oversleeping
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.