Full Day Tour Douro From Lisbon
We will visit one of the most beautiful regions of Portugal and taste the famous Port Wine.
A fantastic day that will stay in your memory forever
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Douro Valley, Lugar Da Ponte, Pinhao 5085-060 Portugal
The river Douro is a river that rises in Spain at a height of 2160 meters and crosses the north of Portugal to its mouth near the cities of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia. It is the third most extensive river of the Iberian peninsula. It has 897 km of length, 572 km in Spanish soil, 213 km navigable in Portuguese territory. Its banks were protected by the creation of the natural parks of the International Douro in Portugal and Arribas do Douro in Spain.
On 14 December 2001, UNESCO included the Alto Douro Wine Region (45 ° 68'N, 5 ° 93'W) in the list of World Heritage sites in the category of cultural landscape.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Ponte Pedonal Metalica de Peso da Regua, Peso Da Regua Beside of N2 bridge Train, Peso Da Regua 5100-836 Portugal
The Peso da Régua (often known by the syncopated form of Régua) with 17 131 inhabitants
It is also known as the international capital of wine and vineyards.
Stop At: Santuario Nossa Senhora dos Remedios, Caminho Nossa Senhora dos Remedios, Lamego 5100-025 Portugal
The Shrine of Our Lady of Remedies is located in the City of Lamego
At the top of St. Stephen's Hill, the shrine is now an integral part of the city's panorama to which it is connected by a scenographic staircase.
Popular devotion in the place dates back to a chapel, under the invocation of St. Stephen, erected in 1361.
the sixteenth century, threatening to ruin, was demolished (1568), and the construction of a new temple began on the initiative of the bishop of Lamego. In the new hermitage an image of the Virgin and Child was deposited.
The current sanctuary was begun in 1750, and completed only in 1905.
The temple features, in its facade, traces of the Baroque and Rococo style ("rocaille").
Outside, stands the monumental stairway to the sanctuary, with 686 steps, developing into nine flights, ornamented with chapels, statues, fountains and obelisks. At one of these levels - the so-called "Patio of the Kings" - the images of eighteen kings of Israel, belonging to the genealogical tree of the Virgin, stand out.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pinhao, Pinhao, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
Visit the picturesque town of Pinhão, famous for its incredible views and beautiful, historic Pinhão train station, created in 1937 and famous for its gorgeous Azulejo tiles, gorgeous blue and white tiles that depict a variety of Portuguese scenes. Azulejos generally adorn churches all around Portugal, so seeing them on the train station was really interesting because they didn’t depict religion, but instead scenes from the northern region and from daily life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peso Da Regua, Peso Da Regua, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
Visit the City, where we can enjoy and take an hour boat trip along the banks of the Douro River, contemplating the landscapes of the vineyards and imagining what it is like to harvest the grapes that make delicious Port wine
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lamego, Lamego, Viseu District, Northern Portugal
The most significant moment in the town's history was in 1139, when nobles declared Afonso Henriques to be Portugal's first king. The town's Gothic cathedral was built by him, although only the Romanesque tower is left from the original building, with its carved Renaissance portal and fine cloister dating from the 16th and 18th centuries. The 12th-century castle preserves a fine keep and a very old and unusual cistern with monograms of master masons.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up all travelers at the Hotels, Villas, and Apartments
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have the Clean & Safe Certificate issued by Turismo de Portugal and Health Authorities. All our drivers attended the Clean & Safe course, done by Turismo de Portugal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.