Full-Day Tour Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
On this tour visit the Giza Pyramids (Cheops, Chephren and Myckrenes), Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum with out private tour guide ht
Exursion Cairo in ASWAN BRANCH will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy Nubian Villages are situated at the bottom of Elephantine Island. You are going to discover the simple and natural life of the very kind and hospitable Nubian people.
and transfer back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 08.00am or 9 am you will be picked up from your hotel by your Egyptologist guide. You will then be transferred to the Giza Pyramids (Cheops, Chephren and Myckrenes) and the Valley Temple where in ancient times they mummified their dead. You will also see the Sphinx that has the face of king and body of lion. You will spend around 2 hours at the plateau before an optional stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After lunch you will drive towards downtown to visit the famous Egyptian Museum. You will pass by Tahrir Square that gained its' prominence from Jan 2011 revolution. Spend around 2 hours in the museum with treasury of king Tutankhamen that was discovered in 1922 by Howard Carter in the valley of the king, plus the mummy room. You will then be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.