Full-day tour in a Finnish National Park
Exploring a national park is a must when visiting Finland! This full day in a national park is a relaxing hike and outstanding nature experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life!
• Experience pristine nature in an uncrowded national park
• Learn about local plants and wildlife from a professional guide
• Test your senses and feel the benefits of nature
• Finnish-style dining experience in the forest
Not only will our professional wilderness guide teach you about Finnish nature and culture but they will also be cooking an impressive Finnish-style meal over a fire.
Every season offers new and curious opportunities to learn about our environment. Spring with its crisp blue skies and icy lakes, Summer's juicy blueberries and lush green forests, and our favourite time, Autumn! Wild mushrooms and earthly hues of yellows, oranges, and reds shroud the forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Finnish-style lunch over the campfire.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Authentic Finnish-style campfire coffee, or as we like to call it "nokipannukahvi".
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - As we are sustainable company we don't offer plastic bottles, please bring your own water bottle with you.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma, Mannerheiminaukio 2, Helsinki 00100 Finland
This is the meeting point for this trip. It will be at the bus-stop in front of Kiasma (Museum of
Contemporary Art). The stop is about 65 steps from the museum entrance and approximately
500 meters from Helsinki Central Railway station.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Liesjarven Kansallispuisto, Korteniementie, Liesjarvi 31380 Finland
Once we have arrived at Liesjärvi National Park, the group will embark on their first leg of the journey: A winding forest trail peppered with wild herbs and summer flowers. As we make our way between lakes and forests your guide will be able to provide details about the surroundings and wildlife specific to Finland.
As we follow our guide a long a pristine trail, we will make our way to a scenic lunch spot by the lake. Time to start the fire and begin the cooking! During our lunch break we will be in the perfect area for scenic photo opportunities, exploring the beautiful surroundings, “forest bathing”, conversing, and enjoying the tranquility of the Taiga forest.
After our lunchbreak we will continue to explore the natural beauty of Liesjärvi while walking roughly one hour making our way back to the starting point. We will drop you off in central Helsinki feeling refreshed and fully charged from this wonderful nature experience.
On this day trip we spend approximately 4.5 hours within the national park. With transportation the total length of this nature tour is 7 hours.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a water bottle with you. We recommend you to take a hat to cover your head and long sleeves/pants for protection against bugs (we will provide bug spray). We also provide a raincoat in case of rain.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Mannerheiminaukio 1, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.