Full Day Tour of Bangalore with Pick Up, Guide, Lunch and Private Car
Bangalore city tour is a day trip in Bangalore organized in a private vehicle to the best places to visit in Bangalore. The highlights include a visit to 240 acre Lalbagh Botanical Garden built by the legendary Hyder Ali in 1760 and the famous Bull temple at Basavanagudi with a 4.5x6.5 metre idol which has been carved out of a single rock. The experience also includes Vidhan Soudha the architectural marvel, The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) temple and the Tudor style Bangalore Palace built by the Mysore Kings.
This is an all-inclusive trip where we take care of transport, lunch, activities and the services of a full-time tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Full time guide
- Privare car
- Hotel pick up and drop
- Entry/Admission - Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Bull Temple
- Entry/Admission - Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri
- Entry/Admission - ISKCON Bangalore, Sri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bangalore Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Lalbagh, Bengaluru 560004 India
- Our guide will meet and pick you up from your hotel. We will head to Lalbagh the magnificent botanical garden. The 240 acre Lalbagh Botanical Garden with more than 1,800 species of plants, shrubs and trees serves as the lungs of Bangalore. Built by the legendary Hyder Ali in 1760, Lalbagh Botanical Garden is a prominent landmark of Bangalore and is host to the world famous flower show making it a key destination among places to visit in Bangalore. Lalbagh Botanical Garden is not only a horticulturist’s paradise, but it also provides a respite to people of Bangalore from the ever-spreading concrete jungle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bugle Hill, Bull Temple Rd, Basavangudi, Bengaluru 560004 India
The Bull temple of Bangalore is dedicated to Nandi Bull, the vehicle of Lord Shiva. Situated in Basavanagudi, this temple has been built in the Dravidian style of architecture. Kempe Gowda, the founder of Bangalore, got the Bull temple built during his time. This temple counts amongst the oldest temples of the city and draws devotees from all over the country. There is huge idol of Nandi Bull inside the temple, measuring 4.5 m in height and 6.5 m in length. This idol is said to have been carved out of a single rock. The bull also has a small iron plate on its head. As per the tradition, this plate prevents the bull from growing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru India
We visit Vidhan Soudha, one of the most famous buildings and landmarks of Bangalore. It houses the Legislative Chambers of the state government. The three hundred rooms of Vidhan Soudha accommodate approximately twenty-two departments of the state government. The building rises to a height of almost 46 m, making it one of the most imposing structures in the city of Bangalore. Since this is a working government office, we see it from outside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: ISKCON Bangalore, Sri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, West of Chord Road Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru 560010 India
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON was founded in 1966 in New York City by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Its core beliefs are based on select traditional Hindu scriptures, particularly the Bhagavad-gītāand the Śrīmad Bhāgavatam. ISKCON was formed to spread the practice of bhakti yoga, in which those involved (bhaktas) dedicate their thoughts and actions towards pleasing the Supreme Lord, Krishna. We will visit the magnificent temple here located on a hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bangalore Palace, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru 560052 India
After lunch we visit the Bangalore Palace belonging to the Wodeyar Kings of Mysore. It is a majestic structure built in Tudor Style. The Palace has fortified towers, battlements and turrets. Interiors look regal with elegant wood carvings, floral motifs, and relief paintings. With furniture in Edwardian and Victorian themes, the Bangalore Palace has a striking resemblance to the Windsor Castle of England. The audio tour provides a rich detail of the life and times of the Wodeyar Kings and their relationship with the British Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Bangalore
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.