Full-Day Tour of Puerto Rico Rainforest with Pick Up
If you are a nature lover, adventure seeker and photo enthusiast look no further! You will not want to go back to the hotel. Learn about the Rainforest, play in its marvellous river and admire true beauty. From crystal clear fresh water we then go to one of the calmest beaches in Puerto Rico in the town of Luquillo to either enjoy getting a tan or have a drink.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ceiba, Ceiba, Puerto Rico
Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel, and take you to the skirts of the Rainforest to an unforgettable experience in a nature walk. You will learn more about the flora, fauna and small wildlife in the island of Puerto Rico. There are a few gems along the way including 100% pure water swimming pools, waterfall and photo options for your bag of memories!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luquillo, Luquillo, Puerto Rico
Besides having the opportunity to relax and enjoy at the beach, there are many kiosks with snacks, lunch and drinks to choose from. As well as souvenirs if that's in your list.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Yunque National Forest, El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico
From hiking to swimming and learning about the flora and fauna about the island of Puerto Rico... beautiful pictures with a little bit of adventure it will be the highlight of your trip!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers must be at pickup location 10 minutes prior to pick up time.Driver cannot wait due to other guests pick up in multiple locations.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/12/2021 - 8/4/2022
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with balance or walking disability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.