Full-Day Tour of Wave Rock and York with Lunch
Wave Rock is one of the top tourist destination in Western Australia, located 350km from Perth. The unique waved shaped granite rock is about 15 meters high and 110 meters long. Wave rock is only a part of a large granite formation that we will climb and explore. A photo taken with a Wave rock in the background will be like no other !
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Packed Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Wave Rock
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: York, York, Avon Valley, Western Australia
Our first stop is about 100 km east of Perth. York is the oldest inland town in Western Australia. We will spend an hour exploring this historical town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wave Rock, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
Our final destination and the highlight of this day trip is Wave Rock. Over 2.7 billion years in the making, Wave Rock is one of the Western Australia top tourist attractions. This is a must see! We will spend 2 hours exploring the unique granite rock formation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :788 Hay St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.