Full day tour Papal Audience and Vatican Museums with lunch
Live the papal audience, a unique experience to hear the Pope’s voice and thoughts and pray with him, continue your journey through sacredness with the visit of the Vatican Museums, the Sixtine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and transportation to St. Peter’s square
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Lunch (drinks not included)
- Entrances to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Booking and entrances of Papal Audience
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- Drinks at lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
At the Pontificial State’s discretion, the audience might be celebrated in St. Peter’s Square or in the Nervi Hall. Experience an intense spiritual moment of emotions and reflections with people from all over the world assisting to the Papal Audience.
Piazza San Pietro is one of the most beautiful and largest squares in the world. It is located at the foot of St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican; the square has 320 meters in length and 240 meters in width. On the occasion of important liturgical events, St. Peter's Square has reached over 300,000 people.
The square was built, by order of Pope Alexander VII, between 1656 and 1667, designed by Bernini.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican Museums are the museum center of the Vatican City, in Rome. Founded by Pope Julius II in the 16th century, they occupy a large part of the vast Belvedere courtyard and are one of the largest art collections in the world, as they exhibit the enormous collection of works of art accumulated over the centuries by the popes: the Sistine Chapel and the papal apartments frescoed by Michelangelo and Raphael are part of the works that visitors can admire along their way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel, dedicated to Maria Assunta in Cielo, is the main chapel of the apostolic palace, as well as one of the most famous cultural and artistic treasures of Vatican City. It was built between 1475 and 1481, at the time of Pope Sixtus IV della Rovere, from whom it took its name.
It is known throughout the world both for being the place where the conclave and other official ceremonies of the Pope are held, and for being decorated with one of the most famous and celebrated works of art of Western artistic civilization, the frescoes by Michelangelo Buonarroti, that cover the vault (1508-1512) and the back wall (of the Last Judgment) above the altar (1535-1541).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
It is the largest of the four papal basilicas of Rome, often described as the largest church in the world and the center of Catholicism; the basilica of San Pietro is the seat of the main manifestations of Catholic worship and is therefore in solemn function on the occasion of the papal celebrations, for example for Christmas, Easter, the rites of Holy Week, the proclamation of the new popes and the funeral of the dead ones, the opening and closing of the jubilees and the canonizations of the new saints.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Rome hotels, pick up at the hotel from 07:00 to 07:15, please be ready from 7:00am at the reception.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Chairs in the square are not guaranteed, metal detector checks are mandatory.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Photos allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.