Full Day Tour to East and West Banks in Luxor
See Luxor’s temples, tombs and monuments on a full-day tour to the East and West Banks of the Nile with an Egyptologist guide, and explore the highlights of this ancient world. Discover royal crypts in the Valley of the Kings then visit the elegant Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female pharaoh. Take in the lonely colossi of Memnon and cross the Nile for lunch at a local restaurant; walk stone paths through the sprawling Karnak Temple then follow an imposing sphinx-lined road into Luxor, Upper Egypt’s ‘southern sanctuary.
per adult from
What's included :
- pickup and drop-off anywhere in Luxor
- Qualified tour guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- At 7:30am you will be picked up from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by your ladybird tour guide and be transferred by private A/C vehicle to the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings where many kings are buried, namely: King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. This will be followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will then continue your day to The Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Lunch is included at a local restaurant on the. (drinks are extra) and will last for one hour, before moving to visit Karnak Temple. This is the greatest example of worship in the history of Luxor. Your tour will end by visiting the Temple of Luxor, built by two Pharaohs in different dynasties. Later you will be driven Back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor or Even transfer to Luxor airport.
Departure Point :
pickup anywhere in Luxor
OtherLuxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Luxor Governorate, Egypt - drop off anywhere in Luxor
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.