Full Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara
Discover some of Egypt’s greatest antiquities on a private Giza, Sakkara and Memphis day trip from Cairo. With an Egyptologist guide, visit Giza to view the pyramids, Great Sphinx and Valley Temple, then to Saqqara and Memphis where you see the old Step Pyramid of Zoser and scour the ruins of ancient Memphis, As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide to tailor the surrounding itinerary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit the pyramids, Great Sphinx and Valley Temple at the Giza.
- Enjoy an included Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant.
- Explore the ruined ancient capital of Memphis, including the Alabaster Sphinx and fallen Ramses II statue.
- Learn the secrets and history of each site from an Egyptologist guide.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- All Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
, Your tour begins with your first stop to Giza Pyramids. You’ll see the great pyramids of Giza — Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. Then you’ll visit the Valley Temple — the place where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren, owner of the second pyramid at Giza Platue. Also, you’ll be able to take a close up look at the Sphinx — the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of King Chephren.
You’ll enjoy lunch which is included at a local restaurant. Each person will receive a full meal, however, beverages are not included. Lunch will last about 1 hour.
Pass By: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
After lunch, continue your day tour to Sakkara which is located only about 16.5 miles (26.55 km) Southwest away from Cairo. Here, you’ll visit the Step Pyramid that was build for King Zoser. It is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution which was made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form. This portion of the tour will last about 2 hours.
Pass By: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Then you’ll continue your day tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the Great Alabaster Sphinx are. This city dates back to 3100 B.C. You’ll spend about 1 hour here.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.