Full Day Tour to Perito Moreno Glacier with Navigation
This is a unique experience which will allow you to spend a magnificent day visiting the most spectacular Glacier! Perito Moreno Glacier!
We leave early in the morning from El Calafate and after 80 kms we arrive in the walkaway area in front of the Perito Moreno Glacier. During this morning you will have time to walk around the walkaways which connects different view points through paths and stairs and where you can enjoy different views of this spectacular Glacier!
You will also be sailing for approximately 1 hour through the Rich Branch of Argentino Lake at a distance of 150 meters from the South face of Perito Moreno Glacier!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- 1 Hour Navigation in front of Perito Moreno Glacier
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pasarelas Perito Moreno
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to National park (cost around USD 25 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina
The best known and most impressive glacier in Los Glaciares National Park.
This glacier shows a surprising and curious phenomenon, in which its great mass of ice continuously advances, causing the accumulation, rupture and detachment of gigantic blocks of ice on its 5 km wide front, located on the Canal de los Témpanos; that's where the numerous ice fragments of the glacier sail.
The front of the glacier exceeds 60 meters above the water at its maximum height, from where pieces of various sizes fall continuously, producing a stridency comparable to the sound of thunder.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pasarelas Perito Moreno, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate 9405 Argentina
Upon reaching the Perito Moreno Glacier, we will cross the walkways that have balconies at different levels and angles connected by paths and stairways which can be covered in its entirety during the excursion and thus we will be able to appreciate this impressive and wonderful glacier from different points.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers doing overnight at any hotel in El Calafate
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.