Full-Day Tour To Polonnaruwa Ancient City
See the Statue of King Parakramabahu, Potgul Vihara, Vatadage, Lankathilaka, and Parakrama Samudraya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- We will pick you at your hotel (0730AM After breakfast) and proceed to the Ancient city of Polonnaruwa. Kings ruled the central plains of Sri Lanka from Polonnaruwa 800 years ago, when it was a thriving commercial and religious centre. The glories of that age can be found in the archaeological treasures that still give a pretty good idea of how the city looked in its heyday. You'll find the archaeological park a delight to explore, with hundreds of ancient structures – tombs and temples, statues and stupas – in a compact core. Witness the ancient Sri Lankan architecture such as the statue of King Parakramabahu, Potgul Vihara, Vatadage, Lankathilaka, Parakrama Samudra etc. You will be transferred to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel You Stay In Sigiriya Or the Place That You Want Us To come And pick You
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.