Full-Day Tour to Saona Island by Sailboat
Get to know the famous Saona Island, located in the eastern of the Island and bathed by the waters of the Caribbean Sea, Saona has become the most popular excursion of this destination, in a combination of catamaran and speedboat we will take you along beautiful coasts surrounded by coconut trees, Lush white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters, plus an all-inclusive program with drinks, Dominican buffet lunch and the company of a professional staff that will make your day a unique and unforgettable experience.
• Fun speedboat ride in the morning
• Discover the natural pool, a sandbar with crystalline waters in the middle of the sea for a free Cuba libre toast and if you have luck, you can take pictures with the starfishes.
• Approximate time of 2.5 hours on Saona Island to bathe in its beautiful beach, rest, enjoy the entertainment and for lunch time and open bar.
• Return in a beautiful sailing catamaran with open bar and animation on board (2hrs, approx)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Playa Bayahibe
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Bayahibe, Bayahibe Dominican Republic
Port of embarkation, here we take the boat to leave Saona Island
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palmilla, Palmilla, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Here we stop to bath in the natural swimming pool, and sand bank in the middle of the ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Saona Island, a paradise in the center of the Caribbean, its blue waters and its majestic beauty will confirm you because it is the most popular excursion of the destination
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off are free, before your tour start you must contact us to arrange pickup time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.