Full Day Tour to Tay Ninh Holysee and Cu Chi Tunnels with Lunch
You will enjoy this guided half day trip starting with a drive to Tay Ninh to join the mass at midday. Then to Cu Chi tunnels on the way back to Saigon to study a difficult part of Vietnam contemporary history. Small group tour limited to 8 travelers with lunch included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Vietnam - Day Tours, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Pick-up at your hotel from Saigon, you will head northwest to Cu Chi Tunnels, one of very few monuments remained from the Vietnam War. Next, 200km of the tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerrillas are beneath the ground here and stretches from nearby the Cambodian border to the edge of Saigon, even covering a place that once was a US airbase. Listen to your guides‟ introduction about the traces, exhibits, old weapons here or crawl by yourself several dozens meters inside the tunnel to get the real feeling of what the War had been in this land. Gradually, you will find out the reason why Cu Chi is a symbol of the ingenuity, loyalty, hard work and determination of the Vietnamese. End with your return to Saigon late afternoon.
Departure Point :Hotel pickup in District 1
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order of program subjects to change without prior notice
- Pick up in Ho Chi Minh City Center ( District 1)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.