Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ourika Valley Waterfalls
Enjoy a full day of unique experiences, history and culture, explore the Ourika Valley, one of the popular destinations in Morocco. Spend a full day in the foothills of the high Atlas Mountains, including, a visit of berber family to discover the daily life of local Berbers in the villages, visit a cooperative of women producing Argan oil one of the magic oils that exist only in Morocco, then take a guided trek with a local professional guide to discover the seven waterfalls and have a lunch by the river or in a panoramic terrace in the village of Setti-fadma.
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas
- Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika
- Visit a Berber family in their home
- Visit of the weekly Berber market (market days: Monday and Friday)
- Enjoy Seven Setti Fatma Waterfalls with a mountain guide
- Visit of a women's cooperative producing argan oil
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Fuel included
- Local mountain guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuities & personal expenses
If you want to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire a dazzling nature, Ourika valley is a place that will suit you perfectly.
From Marrakech, an hour and a half is enough to reach the Ourika Valley. You will pass bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the various medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will have the opportunity thereafter to visit a Berber family in his home and enjoy a cup of traditional tea and snack. If you coincide with a market day, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk.
Your guide then takes the path to Setti-fatma. Discover, as well, the wonderful panoramas of the waterfalls and enjoy a hike with your guide on the cliffs at the bottom of the mountains. You will pass by a small gateway full of charm that will take you to the heights of the Atlas. You will have Lunch at setti fatma in one of the traditional restaurants. After we cross the river and last visit to a woman’s cooperative producing argan oil. Finally departure to Marrakech, we arrive around 05:00PM in the afternoon.
• Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
• Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades, Route d'Ourika, Setti-Fatma Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations at 9:00 AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.