Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls
For a whole day, discover one of the most amazing places in Morocco: the waterfalls of Ouzoud. Located about 150 kilometers northeast of Marrakech, the waterfalls are located near the village of Tanaghmeilt perched in the Atlas and take their name from the small grain mills located at the top of the waterfalls. Enjoy a guided walking tour with professional guide to explore the falls and enjoy a traditional berber meal on a roof terrace overlook the falls of ouzoud.
- Discover the waterfalls of Ouzoud, a spectacular site in the heart of the Atlas
- Stroll in the shade of olive trees as the roar of falling water rises slowly
- Escape the heat and bustle of Marrakech to visit one of the most amazing sites in Morocco
- Enjoy a guided walking and hiking tour with professional mountain guide
- Enjoy a traditional Moroccan lunch on the roof of local restaurant
- Meet the wild Barbary apes (macaque)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel included
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Professional driver/guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuities & personal expenses
- Local mountain guide
Take a full day guided trip from Marrakech to explore the greatest waterfalls in North Africa, the waterfalls of Ouzoud situated at 160 km from Marrakech, discover one of the most spectacular sites of Morocco, waterfalls Ouzoud, the highest waterfalls with a height of 110m. While driving from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls you will admire the small berber villages built in adobe in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
At your arrival you professional mountains guide will take you in guided walk on the waterfalls and then go up the 600 Enjoy a traditional Moroccan Tajjine or Couscous or berber tajjine meal in a local restaurant whose terrace overlooks the falls. If you are lucky you will meet the wild Barbary apes while walking in the forest near the waterfalls.
After lunch departure to visit the natural bridge of Imi n’Ifri one of the wonders of the Moroccan nature. Return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon around 06:00PM.
• Ouzoud Falls, Ouzoud 22576 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations at 8:00 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.