Full-day trip to Ananuri and Kazbegi
Discover wonderful Kazbegi. Drive through the famous military road and be allured by dramatically changing landscapes.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Comfortable transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Group tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All inclusive
- In the morning you will leave Tbilisi in order to discover the treasures of Northern Georgia. First, we will stop at Zhinvali water reservoir, where the Ananuri castle complex is situated. You will admire the stunning panorama over the reservoir from one of the towers of the complex. Later, we will visit the resort town Gudauri, here we will discover the People’s Friendship Arch. Afterward, we will take a direction to the town Pasanauri, where we will taste delicious traditional khinkali paired with local wine and Georgian chacha. Next, our off-road vehicle will take care of our transportation to the Monastery of St Trinity, located in the city of Gergeti. This is a perfect observation deck for admiring proud Mount Kazbegi and Stepantsminda. In the evening we will return to the capital.
Departure Point :Erkele II street, Peace Bridge
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.