Full-Day trip to Essaouira - Includes Food&Wine tasting
After breakfast at your hotel, depart for Essaouira.
The journey to this former Portuguese fishing village, founded in 1.765, offers up only a few roadside towns and the occasional Berber village. In the ’60s and ’70s, Essaouira was a pitstop on the hippie trek from Marrakesh.
First stop: Argan oil women’s cooperatives to taste a typical local breakfast. Argan is unique to the south west of Morocco and has many virtues; this is why it is now used in cosmetics all over the world.
Next, visit the Val D’Argan Vineyards and the winery before we invite you to a Moroccan Wine tasting. Val d’Argan produces red rosé and white wines. Exports to different parts of Morocco and abroad.
Lunch in Local Restaurant to taste super-fresh grilled fish.
The Medina of Essaouira (formerly "Mogador") is a UNESCO World Heritage listed city, as an example of a late-18th century fortified town.
Free time for a nice Sunset overview the Atlantic Ocean and heads back to your hotel in Marrakech
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Marrakech hotel
- Visit Argan Cooperative and snack
- Wine Tasting in Val d’Argan Vineyard
- Live tour commentary in English or fresh
What's excluded :
- Extras Drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Essaouira is an exceptional example of a late-18th-century fortified town, built according to the principles of contemporary European military architecture in a North African context. Since its foundation, it has been a major international trading seaport, linking Morocco and its Saharan hinterland with Europe and the rest of the world.
Many movies were filming in the city, ‘Game of Thrones’ fans will recognize Essaouira as a filming location for the fantasy series.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.