Full Day Trip To The Three Valleys Of The High Atlas From Marrakech
During this private full day tour from Marrakech to 3 valeys and High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech, we will get to explore the three main famous valleys in the Atlas, including Tahnaout Valley, the Berber village of Asni, and the oukaimden valley. From the valley of Oukaimden, we will head towards Ourika valley. There we will also have the opportunity to visit and have a cup of tea with a berber family. During the drive you will enjoy the breathtaking scenery views and villages beside the valley and the snowing peaks of the Mountains. Once in the ourika valley, you have a guided walking tour to visit the seven waterfalls and enjoy a traditional lunch by the river.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and return from your Hotel/Riad
- English - Speaking driver/guide
- A guided hike to the waterfalls with local guide
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Journey through spectacular landscapes and Berber settlements. From the village of Setti Fatma, and accompanied by a guide, enjoy a two-hour walk in the mountains to see the waterfalls.
Lunch in a Berber restaurant along the Ourika River. Delight in the natural surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Asni valley is very green valley, south of Marrakech is beautiful at any time of year. This part of the Anti-Atlas is less arid than the southern part of Ouarzazate. In the spring, the view of the valley and the heights are particularly beautiful, and the riverbed is fully lined with roses. Asni is still relatively low.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.