Full day walk in Tahanaout
Mount Khelout lies to the south-west of Tahanout. We cut across the valley and follow a path to the first plateau (1,200m), then follow a steep path that takes us to the summit of Khelout (1,545m). After admiring the views of Mount Toubkal, Asni and the Imlil valley, and having pic-nic then proceed along the ridge and descend by a path that takes us further south and down to a col. There is then a choice of routes for the return leg.to meet the !driver and back to your hotel/ Riad in Marrakech
per adult from
6 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tahanaout, Tahanaout, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
In just 30 minutes, you can escape from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech’s souks. Where to? How about Tahanaout.
Set against the majestic backdrop of the High Atlas, the picturesque village of Tahanaout enthralls visitors with its landscape, architecture and history. Surrounded by a terrain dotted with olive groves, orange trees and lemon trees, you can admire the red clay constructions, built according to traditional Berber techniques.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up whenever you are ( hotel, Riad...)Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.