Full-Day Whitsunday Tour: Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet with BBQ
Value for Money! Offering the most time at two iconic Whitsunday locations - Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, with the best Beach BBQ in the Whitsundays! Included in fare - BBQ lunch, Stinger suits, am & pm tea, and Courtesy transfers from your accommodation.
Visit both North & South Whitehaven Beaches and Hill Inlet Beach.
Whitehaven Beach South for approx 2.5hrs with Beach BBQ lunch, steaks, salads etc. Choose to swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbathe, chill or take the optional hike to Whitehaven Lookout.
Hill Inlet Lookout and Hill Inlet Beach for approx 2.5hrs, a spectacular view from the lookout and an awesome experience at beach level.
This boat itself has indoor, semi-outdoor and rooftop seating, licensed bar and toilets. One of very few fast boats that you can move around when underway!
This company is the longest running day tour to Whitehaven Beach, family operated by two Airlie Beach locals Capt. Dan and Capt. Shane, both providing Australian personal service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- BBQ lunch | Steak-Sausage-burger cooked to order | Salad and fruits
- Morning Tea and Coffee | Afternoon Cheese and biscuits.
- Complimentary Transfers from your Hotel | Accommodation.
- Refill Water station.
- Stinger Suits in stinger season.
- Entry/Admission - Hill Inlet
- Entry/Admission - Whitehaven Beach
- Entry/Admission - Whitehaven Beach BBQ | Whitehaven Xpress
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Soft drinks and bottled water (available for purchase)
- Winter Suits (optional & available for hire)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
Complimentary pick ups from around Airlie Beach. Departing Coral Sea Marina for Whitsunday Island - Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland
Cruise past Daydream & Hamilton Islands on your voyage to Hill Inlet Lookout.
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Guided bushwalk to both the lookout and the beach. Enjoy the more relaxing approach to a day tour with our Guides / Hosts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Enjoy the best Beach BBQ in the Whitsundays on Whitehaven Beach. Also take part on an optional hike to the Whitehaven Lookout or choose to chill in the water or on the beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach BBQ | Whitehaven Xpress, 20.2845091,149.0350019, Whitehaven Beach, Whitsundays QLD 4802, Australia
Prime rump steaks cooked to order, sausages, chilli burgers and a salad buffet. All dietary needs catered for with prior notice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to re-confirm your pick up
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants, please ask for one of our loan strollers (small type that fits on boat).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking or BEFORE day of tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.