Full Island Tour (with Caribbean-Style Lunch)
The Full Island Tour is the most popular tour among island visitors, and for good reason. While we do offer shorter island tours (such as the Highlights of Tobago Half-Day Tour), this all-day tour is the best way to make the most of your trip and really see what Tobago is about, including just enough history, culture and beach to satisfy everyone’s interests. Be sure to bring your swimsuits and some dry clothes so you can snorkel in some of the island’s breathtaking hidden bays. An authentic Caribbean lunch is included with the tour, an experience in itself.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch of choice: authentic Caribbean meal
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private boat trip to Pirate Bay and Pink Sand Beach
What's excluded :
- Towel; Swimwear; Sunglasses; Sunscreen
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase, but not included with tour package.
- Entry/Admission - Englishman's Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort King George, Fort Street 84, Scarborough Tobago
Our first stop is on the North Atlantic Ocean side of my island. This is the best preserved historical site with a chance to see the old canons from the battles in 1770’s. It is a destination steeped in rich history and offers one of the most breathtaking views of Port of Spain and the sea beyond.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tobago Cocoa Estate, Cameron Canal Road, Roxborough Tobago
Explore the cocoa trees, colonial coco house and experience cocoa beans tasting, if we can get to them before the parrots do!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Speyside, Trinidad and Tobago
We visit the Speyside Lookout to see “Goat Island” which was the former home of Ian Fleming the author and creator of James Bond. Also we will be able to see “Little Tobago” better known as “Paradise Island” which is now a bird and wildlife sanctuary.
We pass through some small villages and along the way we will see the famous “Jemma’s Tree House” restaurant.
We will have a stop at the ruins of the largest water wheel that was ever built by the Scottish in Tobago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Charlotteville Tobago
This is the highlight of Terry’s Tobago Fun Island Tour. The icing on the cake!
We head to the north of the island to Charlotteville, the gem of Tobago where the Caribbean Sea flows along the coastline.
Tobago’s best kept secret is “Pirates Bay” which I hope will be the most memorable part of your day. A short private boat trip to a secluded wild beach where you will have your own fully packed cool box with home made rum punch, beers, soft drinks and water. Lunch is also included and you will get to taste some of our local Caribbean delicacies. Snorkeling equipment is provided so you can enjoy the beautiful underwater landscape and nature at its best.
Then after a few hours you will be collected by the boat and taken to the “Pink Sand Beach”, better know as “Lovers Bay”. A beach for yourself, totally private and only accessible by boat. The perfect place to have fun and more great snorkeling in crystal like waters.
A great chance just to be at one with nature with 3 hours of private time, to relax, unwind and have fun in a peaceful paradise.
Who could not ask for more!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Englishman's Bay, Tobago
Estimate of time only.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
Traveler pickup is offered
We only pickup from the island of Tobago. Any transportation required from Trinidad to Tobago is the responsibility of the guest(s). However, we do pick up from the Tobago Airport directly once you arrive to the island as some guests choose to come to the island for the day. Airports
- Tobago Airport, Tobago
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.