Full Meal Five Food Stops in Montmartre
Our Paris food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Paris. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing French culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- With our Paris food tour, you will have the chance to stop at different restaurants and try different types of small meals while walking through some of the most beautiful and important parts of Paris. Guided by our food local expert, you will be able to taste:
- The famous “pâté”, breaded meat or paste meat mixed with different herbs and vegetables and the “Oeuf à la coque”, soft boiled eggs, opened on top and served with bread sticks to dip in.
- Cheeses: such as Comté, Camembert, Roquefort.
- “Onglet de boeuf sauce foie gras”, a piece of meat, seasoned with a foie gras sauce or the “Boeuf Bourguignon”, beef cooked in red wine. All accompanied by a wonderful glass of French wine.
- Dessert - In a unique location be ready to try different amazing pastries options between “Fondant au chocolat”, a chocolate cake with a melty chocolate middle, “Tarte au citron meringuée”, a lemon tart with a meringue whipped cream topping and the “Café gourmand”, mini format of the best dessert options, accompanied by an espresso and presented on one little plate.
• Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
• Onglet de boeuf sauce foie gras
• Boeuf Bourguignon
Departure Point :82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advice any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advice at the time of the booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.