Full Tour in Phnom Penh City
You will learn about the past and present of Phnom Penh city. The history of capital, region, culture, traditional of Cambodia. Then, get out of the capital to visit an island on the Mekong river, where you'll experience the local way of life along the river.
We tour only small group max 2-5 people
Our tour transportation by Khmer tuk tuk, AC car (pick up-Drop off at Hotel, Place to place)
If have other travelers join on the tour the transportation will be share equal for driver.
Have any question please inbox me or Whatsapp my number on your confirm booking. I will answer as soon as I can
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Provide Cold Water
- English Speaking Local Guide
What's excluded :
- All entry fee and Lunch
- Transportation by khmer tuk tuk for on tour 30$, Please provide Hotel name for Pick up
- Royal palace 10$
- S21 prison 8$
- Silk Island 1$
- Wat phnom 1$
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace, Sothearos between Street 240 & 184, Phnom Penh Cambodia
At meeting point at statute farther king Norodom Sihanouk Or Pick up at Hotel at 8am / 2pm. Then set out to explore the city with a private Khmer TUK TUK or air-conditioned vehicle depend how many people join the tour. First, marvel at the lavish Royal Palace and step inside to see the glittering Silver Pagoda. Then we visit one of genocide the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, the former Security Prison 21 (S-21) and one of the most notorious sites of the Khmer Rouge regime. We will visit to the Silk Island, where you can see countryside out of the busy city and learn about Cambodia silk processing at silk farm. You also have opportunity to shop for some souvenirs and traditional handicrafts by hand product in Cambodia. Come back in to the city we will Make a stop at Wat Phnom where is the Phnom Penh city became capital of Cambodia. At the end the tour will drop you back to Hotel or Restaurant or anywhere in city you want stop.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in the city centerPlease provide Hotel name and Address detail
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Small-group tour maximum 2-5 people per tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Visitors to the Royal Palace must wear shorts or skirts that are knee-length or below, shirt sleeves that reach the elbow or longer, and sandals. Otherwise, they will be required to rent appropriate covering.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.