Fun Discovery Walk in Vienna's centre: the royal and the quirky
Ever imagined yourself on the silver screen with the most stunning scenery in the background? This playful movie-themed walk might just be the perfect experience for you! While solving place-specific riddles, you’ll discover real locations from the film Before Sunrise (one of our co-founders’ favourites!), as well as the royal and quirky secrets of Vienna’s centre. Stroll through the beautiful museum quarter and get lost in secret courtyards.
During this discovery walk you will:
- Explore Vienna during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Keep a comfortable distance from other people throughout the experience
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
This discovery walk is for friends, couples, families with kids, curious locals, visitors, and team building. All while staying in your own group.
per adult from
90 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- A link to the web app with directions for your discovery walk (you receive the link by email)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Butterfly House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Niveaulos Franziskanerplatz, Franziskanerpl. 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Your journey with Secret City Trails begins from here!
Pass By: Albertinaplatz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
An astonishing museum in the Innere Stadt (First District) of Vienna. It houses one of the largest and most important print rooms in the world!
Pass By: Burggarten, Vienna Austria
Enjoy having a relaxing stroll in the emperor's private garden (the year of 1818).
Pass By: MuseumsQuartier Wien, Museumsplatz 1, Vienna 1070 Austria
Enjoy one of the most significant cultural quarters in the world. Take out your camera and capture the beautiful square and architecture!
Pass By: Maria Theresien Square, Burgring 5, Vienna 1010 Austria
Find yourself in one big public square of Vienna. A square build in the 19th-century worth the time spending on a bench and absorb its beauty
Stop At: The Butterfly House, Burggarten Hofburg Behind the Hofburg, Vienna 1010 Austria
Explore Vienna's butterfly house
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Franziskanerplatz, Franziskanerpl., 1010 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Spittelberggasse, 1070 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not provide phones or phone service for this activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break: The trail includes two breaks near a lovely cafes– the recommended time for the break is 30 minutes to make sure you can enter all locations to find your answers in time
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.