Fun Hanoi Cuisine Cooking Class
1. Fun market guided tour and street food taste & local spices, ingredient learning
2. Good English & friendly cooking instructor
3. Three famous Hanoi Cuisine
4. Real attending as a chef not an audience
5. Cooking class happen in lovely old French colonial building with great ambien and romantic, quite
6. Complementary drinks
per adult from
What's included :
- Lovely meals and cooking class tools
What's excluded :
Vietnamese-cuisine-cooking class at beautiful Old French Colonial 100-year building
Our cook class has 2 menus:
Menu 1: ‘’Green Mango Salad’’,” Nem- Fried Spring rolls”, ‘’Bun Cha’’,
Menu 2: Salad-Green mango with prawn, ‘’Nem- Fried Spring rolls’, ‘’Pho’’
After cooking class, you will be amazed by Egg Coffee Demonstration by our staff like local artist who can speak English fluently.
9:00 / 15:00 – Your Chef will meet you at the meeting point 33 Gia Ngu Street and take you to the Hanoi Food Culture kitchen/ Or straight to market tour if time permitted. For private class might be pick up from your hotel at 8:30.
9:30 / 15:30 – At the market visit our chef will explain the Vietnamese ingredients locals use as you experience the Hanoi daily market life. You will also get to sample delicious street food at the market.
10:00 / 16:30 – In the kitchen, you will be given an overview on the recipes, ingredients and what to expect in your cooking class.
11:00 / 17:10 – Back in the Hanoi Food Culture kitchen, you will transform the ingredients into authentic Vietnamese food. Detailed instructions & recipes for you to keep will be provided.
12:30 / 18:30 – Time to enjoy your hard work!
Departure Point :32 Phố Gia Ngư, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel applied for private tour, at Hungry Hanoi Restaurant- 32 Gia Ngu street- Hanoi if a join group tour
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.