Funchal Shore Excursion: Porto Muniz By Jeep with Waterfalls & Swimming
Come and join us on this full day adventure that will make the rest of your fellow cruise guests jealous. A chance to go off road as well as swim at the lava pools and beaches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guarantee of back to the ship in time
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponta Do Sol, Ponta Do Sol, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Tired of the normal coach tours you seem to be offered when cruising? Then come and enjoy a day in style. This jeep tour meet at the cruise port and you head towards Ponta do Sol and Porto Moniz for a memorable time full of scenic views and adventure. The day will hold many opportunities for photos and we have lots of stops throughout the full day tour.
Pass By: Pico Ruivo do Paul da Serra, Er 209, Madeira 6160-206 Portugal
The guide that spends the day with you is a fully experienced local guide, the majority of this Madeira tour is on traditional roads so you can see everything of interest. However we do have some off-road action. This is where we get to visit the parts normal tours can not reach such as Paul da Serra, a dream for hiker's. This is one of the flattest areas of the island and offers amazing views of the local greenery and mountains.
Don't forget to pack you swim wear and towel as we also give you the chance (this is optional) to go swimming. Each tour can be different os we judge on the day whether a natural swimming pool or a sandy beach is best.
Pass By: Miradouro do Veu da Noiva, Er 101, Seixal, Madeira 9270-154 Portugal
We then finish off with a beautiful drive to Veu da Noiva where we can see the stunning waterfalls that flow into the ocean. It resembles a bride's veil, due to its height and the torrents of water that gush down the hillside
This tour is a great choice for those wanting to see all the sights and not be stuck on a large coach all day. Please book early to avoid disappointment as we do book up early
Departure Point :Funchal, Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Funchal Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/13/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.