Funday in Villa de Leyva!
Invest your time in magical and historical places of great tourist interest. We will cover as many important places so you have the best preview of what this beautiful colonial town is.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Tour host/guide.
- Entrances to all the attractions before mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Casa Terracota
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio Del Santo Eccehomo
- Entry/Admission - Vinedo Ain Karim
- Entry/Admission - Pozos Azules
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Terracota, Villa de Leyva Colombia
A clay house that occupies five hundred square meters in Villa de Leyva is considered the largest ceramic in the world. It is the Casa Terracota, a brick-colored structure that the architect Octavio Mendoza cooked just like potters when they produce pots and other decorative objects. This is a construction project that, according to its creator, "converts the land into habitable architecture"
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Monasterio Del Santo Eccehomo, 8 km From Villa de Leyva, Villa de Leyva Colombia
The history of the monastery of Santo Ecce-Homo is full of conquests, evictions, wars and resumes, on its walls have been the pre-Hispanic traces, traces of indigenous evangelization, the war of independence and religious power of the Dominican community that finally it allowed them to return to their valuable monastery.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Vinedo Ain Karim, Km 10 Via Villa de Leyva, Villa de Leyva Colombia
The Ain Karim Vineyard, which means in Hebrew "spring that comes from life" or "Land prospers" was born 19 years ago in Sutamarchan Boyacá, aiming to produce quality wine in Colombia, with the sowing of the Chandonay vine, Cabernet Sauvignon and white Sauvignon brought from France, nowadays this vineyard produces more than 5000 liters of harvest that is distributed and marketed in Boyacá and in some chain stores in Bogotá.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pozos Azules, Carretera Villa de Leyva, Villa de Leyva Colombia
Five minutes from Villa de Leyva are the blue wells, artificial wells famous for their crystalline appearance given by the minerals and the sulfur of the waters. Not only are they attractive for their waters, but for the desert landscape where they are located.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere your staying at in Bogota, just contact us and give us your addressAirports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.