Galle City Tour
The fortified old town is enjoying an artistic renaissance and the beautiful beaches around it are dotted with luxurious villas and classy boutique hotels. The revival of Galle, in fact, has quietly influenced its coastline, which has regained its confidence and which has become a favored retreat for intelligent, independent traveler.
Galle fort is one of a best place to watch sun setting.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Turtle Hatchery Hikkaduwa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Galle Fort, in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Turtle Hatchery Hikkaduwa, Galle Road Colombo, Hikkaduwa 80240 Sri Lanka
Sea turtle hatchery situated in Habaraduwa is mostly admired by nature lovers and both local and foreign tourists. It is a nonprofitable organization located as well as a popular tourist attraction in Sri Lanka. Habaraduwa is 5 km from the Galle – Matara Road. In order to conserve turtles and other marine species, the small hatchery was firstly started in 1986.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :11/16/2019 - 10/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.