Galle Day Trip From Colombo & Negambo
Galle Day Trip is organized by Mihin Leisure for the tourists who are in Colombo , Mt Lavinia , Wadduwa , Kalutara & Negambo ares. There are many number of activities and attractions included in this tour and minimum of 2 guests are required to proceed to tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Galle Dutch Fort
This fortified city is one of the most famous of all tourist destinations in South East Asia. Right on the South-Western tip of the Island its harbor was the main hub for trade and commerce for thousands of years. It has great significance for its cultural, historical, and geographical value. The Portuguese were the first to build a fort to protect their naval fleet and their spice trade, with first the Dutch and then the British taking eventual control. The Fort is listed as a world heritage site and is well preserved. The Inner fort has several restaurants and hotels to cater to the tourist, and is a pleasure to visit and walk around.
• Tour Starts at 7.00 am from Colombo or Negambo area
• Pick up from anywhere in Colombo or Negambo
• Drop off at the starting point or any place in between Galle and Colombo
Activities & Attractions
• Turtle Conservation Project
• Madu River Mangrove Boat Safari
• Tsunami Museum
• Herbal Garden
• Wood Carving Centre & Gallery ( Mask Factory )
• Moonstone Gem Mining Centre & Gem Factory
• Batik & Silk Factory
• Historical Dutch Fort in Galle
• Stilt Fishermen in Koggala
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees , activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra will be charged.
Departure Point :Colombo, Mt Lavinia , Wadduwa , Kalutara or Negambo
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.