Galle One Day Tour
We offer the best experience for a reasonable prices. Customer can customize the tour. Tour prices also can be negotiable before the tour after discussing.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bentota River
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Entry/Admission - Moonstone Mines
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Galle Fort, in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards. It is a historical, archaeological and architectural heritage monument, which even after more than 423 years maintains a polished appearance, due to extensive reconstruction work done by Archaeological Department of Sri Lanka.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bentota River, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Bentota River Safari is one of the most popular outdoor activities in Bentota. It is the best way to explore the nature while enjoying a Boat Trip. This is ideal for all age groups .
Bentota River safari is a 2 hour journey in the boat while witnessing Bentota Lagoon , old mangroves and animals such as Crocodiles , Water-monitors, some inherent birds and many more. This activity can be started anytime between 6.30am to 4.30pm. Geusts will be picked up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa Alu,thgama or Beruwala and drop off at the same location for free. Bentota Bridge is the starting and finishing point of the River Safari. Free table water will be given. Witnessing the Bentota “estuary” ( calls MOYA KATA in Sri Lanka ) , where the Bentota River flows in to the Indian ocean is one of the eye catching sightseeing of this river safari.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project, 13A Galle Road, Kosgoda 80570 Sri Lanka
The Turtle Care Centre at Kosgoda beach is one of 18 turtle hatcheries along the southern coast of Sri Lanka. The centre is located in the South Western coastal village of Kosgoda and was establised in 1981. It is also very popular as all five species of turtles that visit Sri Lanka nest in Kosgoda. This is not so with many of the other hatcheries around the island whose beaches host only some of the species.
The centre functions mainly as a hatchery and makes huge efforts to increase the rate of hatching, and survival of baby turtles in their very initial stages. However the Care centre also works on sick or injured adults; treating them and releasing them back into the ocean. They also run volunteer programs and awareness programs for local and international visitors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moonstone Mines, Mitiyagoda, Ambalangoda 80300 Sri Lanka
Moonstone, considered to be the most valuable variety of feldspar, is the opalescent variety of orthoclase (an opaque to transparent potassium feldspar). Its schiller or adularescence is caused by the intergrowth of two different types of feldspar, with different refractive indexes.
Like labradorite, it has an opalescent quality, caused by the reflection of light from the internal structure. Moonstone is usually whitish-blue, but can be colorless, yellow, orange, gray, or even reddish.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kalutara, Sri Lanka
2: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the Hotel you are staying.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/28/2019 - 11/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.