Gallipoli walking tour
Walking tour in one of the beautiful cities of Salento, with a prepared tour guide speaking Italian and English
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico di Gallipoli
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Gallipoli, 73014, Gallipoli Italy
THE WALKING TOUR IS GUARANTEED ON MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE.
We will begin the guided tour of Gallipoli, starting from the Greek fountain, probably the oldest in Italy, built in the 3rd century. A. C. Gallipoli is located in Salento located on the Ionian coast, famous for its crystalline sea, but no less important is its historic center which preserves ancient buildings, beautiful Baroque churches and characteristic alleys. Gallipoli has two areas, the modern village and the historic center located on a small island connected to the mainland by a masonry bridge and still surrounded by the ancient defensive walls of the '500s.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fontana Greca, Corso Roma, 73014 Gallipoli LE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.