If you want to see all that Galveston Island has to offer, you will want to come with Joyride to capture all the history, fun and excitement that one of the oldest cities in Texas and world has to offer. Our tour guides have the knowledge that very few others have on all of the invites to things like the flood of 1900 that wiped out the city. They know all of the oil and gas facts that kept the city thriving through the rough times of rebuilding. They know where all of the intrigue and mystery that surrounds many of the historic homes and graveyards, as well as what Galveston offers today that makes it thrive like no other city in Texas.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Seawall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Seawall, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX
See the Gulf of Mexico at the Seawall in Galveston, where there are miles of beaches, surfing, sand castles and much more.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, 2501 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-7955
See the history Pleasure Pier where there are huge rides and attraction right out over the ocean on the seawall.
Pass By: The Strand, 2100 Strand St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-1633
One of the most historic parts of the Galveston Islands is the stand, where many of the old business, shops and restaurants are.
Pass By: Port of Galveston, 123 Rosenberg Drive, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550
This is where all of the cruise ships come in to dock every week.
Pass By: Grand 1894 Opera House, 2020 Post Office St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-2022
The very first opera house in the country is still in operation in Galveston Texas.
Pass By: Moody Gardens, 1 Hope Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77554-8928
See the three pyramids on the island that are right on the water,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will work out all of the pickup details when we contact you for our pre-tour consultation.Airports
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032
- Hobby Airport, 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061
- Port of Galveston
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.