Game Drive & Rhino Safari Experience
A fascinating three hour Game Drive in Livingstone Park to see such animals not always seen in Chobe like Zebras, Wildebeest etc , then a picnic with light snacks and drinks in a picturesque area by the Zambezi River before a safe short Walking Safari to see the rare White Rhinos up close and personal . All our tours are private and personalised to a single booking.
per adult from
3 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Game Drive in the National Park, then picnic before short Walking Safari to see the White Rhinos
- Snacks - Light snacks plus bottled water and other soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Livingstone Zambia
Game Drive in the Nat Park to see such animals as Elephants, Buffalo, Giraffes, Zebras, Wildebeest etc and a variety of bird species.
Picnic break with a picturesque view by the Zambezi River then a short Walking Safari to see the rare White Rhinos
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our Clients from their Lodge/Hotel and take them on the Game Drive and short Walking safari to see the White Rhinos then drop them back to their accomodation afterwards. Free pick up and drop back is only within Livingstone, Zambia or at the Zambia Immigration Border point after you have crossed the bridge from Zimbabwe and stamped into Zambia.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum 2 travelers required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.