This is a game drive that starts as soon as you leave your hotel room considering that Victoria Falls Town is in a National Park. We do our drives in Victoria Falls and Zambezi National Parks. We expect to see all animal species found in Southern Africa except Rhinoceros which is an endangered species and now confined to high security parks only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park
- Just 5km from the town centre is this vastly underrated national park, comprising 40km of Zambezi River frontage and a spread of wildlife-rich mopane (woodland) and savannah. It's best known for its herds of sable, elephant, giraffe, zebra and buffalo, plus the occasional (rarely spotted) lion, leopard and cheetah. It's easily accessible by four-wheel drive vehicle.
Departure Point :Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.