Game of Thrones and Outlander tours from Private Tours Edinburgh
Our new Outlander and Game of Thrones tour is perfect for fans of the two most popular TV shows on screen this year .
See Jamie Fraser's ancestral home Lallybroch.
Hear Jamie as he guides you around Castle Leoch ( Doune Castle ).
On our unique tour we visit three key locations in the life of Outlander’s Jamie Fraser – Lallybroch ( Midhope Castle ) , Jamie’s ancestral home , Linlithgow Palace ( Wentworth Prison ) and Blackness Castle ( Fort William ) . Then we visit Doune Castle , heavily featured in Game of Thrones , and also Castle Leoch In Outlander .
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- in car phone charging
- Air bnb pickup and drop-off , Hotel pickup and drop-off , Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Souvenirs and gifts can be ordered online, your driver has details
- Entry/Admission - Midhope Castle
- Entry/Admission - Blackness Castle
- Entry/Admission - Linlithgow Palace
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Midhope Castle, Abercorn, South Queensferry EH30 9SL, UK
Midhope Castle is Lallybroch, ancestral home of Outlander's Jamie Fraser
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blackness Castle, Blackness, Linlithgow EH49 7NH Scotland
Blackness Castle is Fort William in Outlander
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linlithgow Palace, 9 Kirkgate Sulisker, Boghall, Linlithgow EH49 7AL Scotland
Linlithgow Palace is Wentworth Prison in Outlander . It is the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Doune Castle is the Game of Thrones castle Winterfell . It is also Castle Leoch in Outlander and features in Monty Python and the Holy Grail . Take the audio tour narrated by Outlander's Jamie Fraser and Python's Terry Jones .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
free pickup from your hotel or Airbnb accommodationAirports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Newhaven , Edinburgh
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned inside and out before each tour, Private Tours Edinburgh are part of World Travel & Tourism Council’s Safe Travels scheme and the ‘We’re Good To Go’ UK industry standard . Private Tours Edinburgh have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment to set up safety protocols
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.