Garanohur Lake Hiking in Shahdag National Park
Hiking in Shahdag National Park
Hiking 5 km (3-4 hours) in Shahdag National Park, the largest in Azerbaijan. You will pass mountain rivers, thick forests and paths that are surrounded by mountains of Greater Caucasus. You will gradually ascend to 1540 meters above sea level to see this misterious Garanohur Lake.
Now's the time and here's the place to have rest and enjoy the views, listen to voices of birds and of course have your picnic in the dark Garanohour forest surrounding this majestic mountain lakeside.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- All you need for hiking, but for shoes and cloth check if your size is available.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You can bring your food with you, or buy it on your way from Baku to Ismayilli. Stop by the store will be available.
- Restroom on board
- You will be picked up from airport, railway or coach station, port, hotels or any accommodation in Baku. The road from Baku to the starting point of the hiking route in Ismayilli (175 km) takes about 3-4 hours.
After you finish your hiking and come back to the starting point you will be picked up by company vehicle and head back by the same way (175 km) to Baku, which takes about 3-4 hours. When you arrive in Baku you will be dropped off by the place you specified in Baku.
Departure Point :
Pickup from any accommodation in Baku is included.
AirportsHeydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
OtherGosha Gala Gapisi, Əziz Əliyev küçəsi, Bakı, Azerbaijan - Pickup from any accommodation in Baku is included.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/24/2019 - 8/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Gosha Gala Gapisi, Əziz Əliyev küçəsi, Bakı, Azerbaijan - Drop off to airport, train station, coach station, hotel or any other accommodation type in Baku is included.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.