Garden-Fresh Dinner with a View of Nice
There's nothing quite like enjoying a stunning view of Nice and the surrounding hills and sea while feasting on a dinner using produce grown in the host's garden!
• 3-course dinner with specialities from Nice, made with home-grown produce
• 3 glasses of wine per person and homemade Limoncello
• Communal dining for up to 20 people
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-course dinner with specialities from Nice
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine)
- Enjoy a stunning view of Nice and the surrounding hills and sea
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- Local host Marie-Christine loves traveling, design, nature, photos, art and cooking. She is happy to welcome you to her cozy home in Nice, surrounded by hills and olive trees. Marie-Christine together with her husband and daughters would love to invite you to join them around a table full of delightful, home-cooked dishes.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Toast of hot goat cheese or socca - French bread toast with french goat cheese and honey of mountains
or Socca (flour of chickpeas)
• Farcis Nicois - Tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant stuffed with veal, herbs of Provence and arugula salad with balsamic sauce. Red peppers in olive oil
• Biscuits dipped into the coffee, with butter cream, and cocoa powder
Departure Point :Corniche des Oliviers, Nice, France
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.