Gardens of Florence Private Walking Tour
My Gardens of Florence tour is an itinerary studied for open green space lovers and for those who want to flee from the crowds of Florence. Our gardens were all built on the slopes of the hills, which is the reason why foreign visitors have always been enchanted by them and by the view of the city that these charming places offer. They are all perfect examples of Italian style gardens, boasting elegant fountains, mysterious grottoes and ancient sculptures, which render them open air museums! This tour is suitable for visitors who want to see something off the beaten tracks and who like photography.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide, entrance to the Roses Garden
What's excluded :
- Meals, entrances to Boboli and Bardini garden (combo ticket)
- Entry/Admission - Giardino di Boboli
- Entry/Admission - Giardino Bardini
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Meet your guide at the ticket office and start exploring the largest garden of Florence, boasting Roman and Renaissance statues, elegant fountains and mysterious grottoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardino Bardini, Costa di San Giorgio 2 Via dei Bardi 1/R, 50125, Florence Italy
A real gem of Florence, this is the garden of Florence with the best view over the Duomo!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Folon e il Giardino delle Rose, Viale Giuseppe Poggi, 2, Florence Italy
After a pleasant walk you'll reach the Roses Garden, a quiet place with hundreds of different varieties of roses and a small Japanese garden. This is the best place to relax and enjoy a breath taking view of Florence!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
No visit to Florence is complete without Piazzale Michelangelo, the best place ever where to take the most memorable photos of your trip!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Pitti, Piazza de' Pitti, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/17/2019 - 10/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Giardino delle rose, Viale Giuseppe Poggi, 2, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for individuals with impaired mobility.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.