Gardens of Mexico General Entrance
We are the largest floral gardens theme park in the world. A unique experience in Latin America, where you will share our love and passion for Nature and everything that surrounds it.
The sections we have are:
- Italian style garden
- Japanese style garden
- Cactaceae Garden
- Tropical Garden
- Garden of the 4 springs
- Fan of Flowers
- Labyrinth of the Senses
We also have:
- ConSentidos Garden, an educational and recreational area specially dedicated for children
- Restaurant, Cafeterias and Hydration Points
- Convention Center
- Exhibition Center
- Center of Social Events "Bamboo"
- Outdoor forum: “Spectare”
per adult from
1 to 9 hours
What's included :
- General admission
- Entry/Admission - Jardines de Mexico
What's excluded :
- Does not include guide, food or drinks
- Visit: Jardines de Mexico, Estamos sobre la autopista a la altura del Lago de Tequesquitengo, Jojutla 62910 Mexico
Enjoy the landscapes of the largest floral gardens in the world.
Minor guests measuring 89 cm or less admission is free.
Departure Point :Jardines de Mexico, Estamos sobre la autopista a la altura del Lago de Tequesquitengo, Jojutla 62910 Mexico
Departure Time :11/4/2019 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.