Gastronomic and Patrimonial Tour
A unique route through the history, architecture and gastronomy of Santiago. We will visit the historic center, a sector that stands out for concentrating the greatest amount of the city's heritage, where political, social and urban landmarks have been going on for more than two centuries. We will try everything good and typical that the center of the capital can offer.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Expert bilingual tour guide
- Entrance fee to Precolumbian Museum
- Bottled water
- Snacks - You can taste food in the Central Market, fruits or vegetables in La Vega Central and an appetizer and traditional food tasting at the last stop in the restobar
- Entry/Admission - Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Central Market (Mercado Central), Ismael Valdes Vergara 900, Santiago 8320009 Chile
We will be meeting our historical and gastronomic city tour in one of the most remarkable points of our trip, the Central Market, known by its tasteful chilean seafood dishes.
Stop At: La Vega Central, Davila Baeza 700, Santiago 8320000 Chile
After the encounter, we start in the remarkable "La Vega Central" market, with more than 100 years old, where histrionic sellers, local restaurants and buyers of all social stratum converge, standing out as a permanent point of popular life and patrimonial authenticity. We can taste some fruits or vegetables directly at this historical market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Market (Mercado Central), Ismael Valdes Vergara 900, Santiago 8320009 Chile
We will continue towards the Plaza de Armas, passing through the Central Market (national monument) where we can meet the best sea food products offered in Santiago. Historical places, restaurants and seafood from Chile you can meet here, in an iconic place from the Chilean history. Here we can taste something interesting from the chilean seafood, special for learning more about this iconic place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino, Bandera 361, Santiago 8320298 Chile
We will visit the Pre Columbian Art Museum, place where you can meet the main pre columbian history, the history from most of the cultures which habited America, you can appreciate vestiges of the cultures protected by this museum. Meet of they have lived, their belives, how they organized their culture, amon many incredible attractions you can meet from their history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Moneda, Moneda S/N, Santiago 8320000 Chile
We will continue to our last stop, the "Plaza de la Constitución" and the government palace, the "Palacio de la Moneda", where we will be knowing more about the chilean history. Finally as our last stop, we will be ending in a mythical restobar, notable space and famous for its unique preparations of typical chilean food and cocktails. Here you can enjoy a traditional chilean dishes degustation, in company of our tour guide, for knowing more about the chilean gastronomy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Central Market, San Pablo, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :La Moneda, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Masks are mandatory, all guests are required to bring a facial covering to cover their nose and mouth throughout the tour. Masks will be removed when eating, but worn at all other times.
- We will maintain social distance whenever possible while on tour, and our reserved spaces at our partners’ locations will adhere to distance requirements.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitation, your guide and our tour partners will have hand sanitizer and hand-washing facilities available.
- We will not accept clients with symptoms related to covid-19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.