Gastronomic Tour + Ceviche & Pisco Sour Lessons
Experience a day of culinary adventure with us and taste the real flavor of the Peruvian cuisine. In this tour you will choose one of our four different options of Peruvian regional dishes and we will guide you all along to taste them in two of the most recognized and trending food squares in Lima.
As if that doesn't sound too good already, you will also learn how to make the real Peruvian Ceviche and our famous Pisco Sour from start to end, guided during all the preparation process.
Choose your lunch theme:
Seafood: Hidden treasures of the Peruvian Pacific Ocean.
Criollo: Explore local flavors and try some of the most representative dishes of our criollo culture from the coastal region.
Amazonian: Right from the core of the Peruvian jungle region, comes some of the most delicious dishes of our country. Enjoy the diversity of the Amazon.
Full Peruvian: For those who can't decide which one to choose (we don't blame you), we created this selection with the best of each region.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Themed lunch that includes up to 4 dishes of Peruvian Traditional Food.
- Peruvian Ceviche Lessons
- Pisco Sour Lessons
- 2 Traditional Beverages
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
One of the most popular districts in Lima, Perú. It is an exclusive residential and upscale shopping district south of downtown Lima. It is also one of the most affluent districts that make up the city of Lima. It has various hotels (including the Hilton, the JW Marriott, and the Belmond), restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and department stores. Miraflores is one of the main tourist attractions in Lima.
Stop At: Mercado 28, Av Vasco Núñez de Balboa 755, Miraflores 15074, Peru
The first gastronomic square in Lima. Inspired by the likes of the Chelsea Market in New York, Foodhallen in Amsterdam or San Miguel in Madrid.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado San Martín, Calle San Martin 482, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Another representative food square in Lima. As Mercado 28, the idea behind this new trend of gastronomic proposal is to offer people the "market experience", the feeling of walking through the market stalls searching for what they want to eat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mercado 28, Av Vasco Núñez de Balboa 755, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Mercado San Martín, Calle San Martin 482, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know any food allergy or additional restriction/requirement. This is VERY important to avoid any health issue.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.