Gatwick Airport Arrival To London Via Windsor Castle
Upon your arrival at Gatwick Airport, make the most of your time in London with a one-way transfer to London via Windsor Castle on a self guided tour in a private chauffeured vehicle. After providing your desired final destination at checkout, you’ll travel from Gatwick Airport via Windsor Castle, an official residence of Her Majesty the Queen and more recent the royal wedding in 2018 for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, while exploring the landmark at your own pace. Drop-off at your central London location is included.
• Travel to a chosen London destination in a private chauffeured vehicle
• Stop at Windsor Castle to explore the royal residence independently
• Entrance fees are included
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Meet and Greet Service
- 2 hours waiting time at Windsor Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel drop off
- Transport by Private vehicle
- Admission to Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- You will be met inside the airport terminal where the chauffeur will be displaying a name board with your name, your flight will be monitored and the chauffeur will only go into the terminal when your flight has landed and you will not be charged extra for delayed flights, the chauffeur will assist you with your luggage and then escort you to your vehicle.
Then you will be taken to Windsor Castle which is a 55 minute drive from Gatwick airport. You will then be provided with your pre-booked tickets for Windsor Castle. The chauffeur will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished the Windsor Castle tour and then you will be dropped to your London accommodation which is a 60 to 80 minute drive.
Departure Point :
The driver will monitor the flight and will meet you with your name on the Board Sign at the arrivals point, located immediately after the customs exit. This service is available from 8:00 AM to 13:30PM therefore if your flight lands earlier than 7 AM, the chauffeur will only go into the terminal at 8 AM. If your flight lands later then 11:30 AM unfortunately this service won't be available due to Windsor Castle closing time.
AirportsGatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
Departure Time :Gatwick to East London 1/25/2021 - 12/23/2021
Gatwick Airport To London 1/25/2021 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :London, London, England
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Meet and greet service includes 90 minutes free waiting time from when the flight lands and the car park cost
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- Most travelers can participate
- The price is based on 2 rates options: Gatwick Airport to London: To London Postcodes Areas, W1, W2, W6, W8, W11, W12, W14, WC1, WC2, SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, NW1, NW8, SE1, SE11. Gatwick to East London: To London Postcodes Areas, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, E2, E14, E16, E17.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.