Gdansk: Dumplings Tour - try the best polish “pierogi”
It s simple: you come to Poland so you have to try Polish dumplings. A large number of filling types makes this Polish food a snack, spicy, first course or even a dessert. Just try it out!
• Try all the different variations of dumplings
• Learn about Gdansk's turbulent history and unique culture from your local guide
• Get to know Polish history of food and how important "pierogi" is in Polish culture
• Taste delicious dumplings from the best dumpling places
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 platters of different kinds of dumplings
- Private local guide
- Souvenir photos and record emailed to you after the tour
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
What's excluded :
- Transport (only on request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Explore Gdansk, Gdansk Poland
Explore Gdansk with us, professional guides, well-prepared programs of tours and a lot of experiences with the best attractions
Stop At: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
Adorable Old Town with countless alleys, streets, colourful building and fantastic atmosphere! Get to know history of Baltic capitol city in the best locations to try true polish dish - pierogi!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Dluga Street (ul. Dluga), Gdansk Poland
The main road in Gdansk Old Town where most of the best sights are located like St. Mary's church, Neptune Fountain and Arthur's Court.
Pass By: St. Mary's Church, Podkramarska 5, Gdansk 80-834 Poland
The biggest brick church in the world, also with great history. Walk around during your tour and get to know fascinating facts from your guide!
Pass By: Motlawa River Embankment (Dlugie Pobrzeze), Dlugie Pobrzeze, Gdansk Poland
Beautiful landscape, breathtaking views, fantastic atmosphere... all of these you will experience walk along Motlawa in Old Town.
Departure Point :Karmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk, Poland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything.
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.