Gelato Making Class in Verona
Hands-on class to learn how to prepare the artisanal Gelato
Fun and kids-friendly cooking experience
Ideal for Gelato lovers
Get tips and suggestions by your local chef
Receive the recipes to recreate Gelato and Semifreddo at home
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and local chef
- Recipe book
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Enjoy this fun and kid-friendly class and learn to make the artisanal Gelato from scratch. The chef will cook alongside you, teach you and follow you step-by-step to complete the recipes together. You’ll really feel like home in our cozy kitchen and you’ll learn what makes Italian Gelato so good. Get tips and suggestions about basic Gelato and Sorbetto techniques to enhance the natural flavors of the ingredients.
Follow the suggestions of the local chef for choosing the best ingredients to make a perfect and super tasty Gelato. Prepare fruits, spices and other seasonal ingredients, learn some specific techniques like churning or egg pasteurization. Mix the ingredients and create the real work of art: your artisanal Gelato is ready to freeze.
During this hands-on class you'll also learn the traditional recipe to make the "Semifreddo", a delicious and super yummy frozen dessert made with seasonal fresh fruits and cream. When everything is ready you will enjoy your hand-made desserts with the rest of the small-group. During the class you'll also receive the recipes, so you can create the yummy Gelato and Semifreddo at home for your family and friends.
Departure Point :Via Teatro Ristori, 7, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This activity runs rain or shine
- his tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.