Gems of St Petersburg in One Day - 8 Hour Private Tour
This one-day tour will open the secrets of St Petersburg to you. The guide will walk you through the halls of the Hermitage Museum and through the lanes of the Lower Park of Peterhof. You will also visit the Church on the Spilled Blood which is impossible to miss while touring St Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tickets to mentioned museums
- Drinking water
- Headsets starting from party of 7
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private guide speaking the chosen language
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
At 9:00 am your friendly guide and private driver will pick you up from the hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Start discovering the city with a brief panoramic tour of the historical center, you will see Kazan Cathedral, the Church on the Spilled Blood, the Zinger house and other spectacular places from the outside.
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
See the main square of the city and take pictures of the Winter Palace and Alexander's Column.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Explore the biggest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums in the world. You will visit the Winter Palace and other historical buildings of the museum complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
You will have time for a quick lunch or a coffee stop before continuing the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
Visit the famous stations of St Petersburg deep underground.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Walk on the territory of the Lower Park of Peterhof. You will see the fountains, the cascades, and statues.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Return back to St Petersburg city center or your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.