Genghis Khan Day Tour with Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
Enjoy an unforgettable full-day trip to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, which includes a visit to Genghis Khan Statue Complex. This is a unique chance to explore the best of Gorkhi-Terelj National Park that is the third largest protected area in the country and considered as one of the most beautiful places in Mongolia. Moreover, this trip includes a brief city tour, where you will learn a lot about food culture and cultural places. Explore all the best locations in Ulaanbaatar to make your trip to Mongolia as adventurous yet unforgettable as possible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal extras
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rara Avis Travel, Tengis: Builing 4-20 5th khoroo. J. Sambuugiin St. Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar 15140 Mongolia
Your English-speaking tour guide will meet you at the location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar at 8:50 am for a day of adventurous experience. Your day will start with a brief city tour, where you will visit the archaic temple to attend an ancient Buddhist ritual and a locals market for a for food culture, followed by a car trip to Genghis Khan Statue, which is located an hour away from the capital city of Ulaanbaatar.
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The second stop of your trip will be Genghis Khan Statue Complex that includes a museum and a scenic view from the top of the statue. The Genghis Khan’s statue is the current largest 131 feet (40 meters tall) equestrian statue in the world. Moreover, you will witness the giant Mongolian boots, which is the largest leather shoe in the world.
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, # 101 Apartment 203, 15th Khoroo, Khan-Uul disctrict, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar 17011 Mongolia
Your third stop is Gorkhi-Terelj national park, where you will feel the complete relaxation and connection to a nomadic lifestyle of Mongolia. Truly a unique place to get the knowledge about Mongolian culture and religion. Following by hiking to Turtle Rock (gigantic nature-made eighty feet tall boulder in the shape of a turtle) and visiting the local Mongolian family, which will give you a chance to explore Mongolian culture and lifestyle from insider's perspectives. Ride a yak carriage and pet a horse. After an eventful day, you will be returned back to the location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar. Last but not least: Be prepared for the best experience you will ever have in Mongolia!
Departure Point :Location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar city
Departure Time :Our guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby at 8:50 am and depart at 9:00 am.
Return Detail :Location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children of 0-12 years old are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather condition, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.