Genoa Street Food Tour with Local Guide through Caruggi of Historical Centre
If you want to live a unique experience in Genoa, you cannot miss this tour! In 2 hours you will get to see the main highlights of Genoa while eating typical dishes on the go. With the company of a local guide you will start the tour from the Old Port of Genoa and you will go into the heart of the city, the historical centre. While walking along the alleys, crossing the main squares, Piazza San Lorenzo and Piazza De Ferrari, and marvelling at Genoa’s architecture, you will try typical dishes on the go. Learn how to make fresh Basil Pesto and try some on a piece of bread. Try some freshly fried seafood, typical of cities by the sea. Taste some delicious Focaccia, typical flat bread that will be available in three different flavours: olive oil, onions and olives. Try all three of them! End the tour with sweet treats: Gelato and Canestrelli, that are typical Ligurian cookies. Share your love for food with fellow foodies like you, while enjoying some culture, history and architecture!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to the attractions are not included (the tour is outdoor)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Port, Calata Molo Vecchio 15 Magazzini del Cotone, Modulo 5, 16128, Genoa Italy
The Old port of Genoa is where you will meet your guide and where you will start your Street food tour.
Pass By: Caruggi Genoa, Genoa Italy
The Caruggi are the typical alleys of the city of Genoa. The alleys create a maze a bring you in every location you want to reach of the city.
Pass By: Cattedrale di San Lorenzo - Duomo di Genova, Piazza san lorenzo Piazza San Lorenzo, 16123, Genoa Italy
The Duomo of Genoa is dedicated to Saint Lorenzo and takes his name. It is of Romanesque and gothic architecture, with a striped pattern facade.
Pass By: Piazza Raffaele De Ferrari, 16123, Genoa Italy
Piazza De Ferrari is the main square of Genoa and the most spectacular with its majestic fountain in the middle. The square houses also the Palazzo Ducale and Opera House Carlo Felice.
Pass By: Piazza Corvetto, 16122, Genoa Italy
Piazza Corvetto is an elegant square of Genoa, with a statue of King Vittorio Emanuele II on a horse.
Pass By: Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, West from Piazza Fontane Marose Maddalena, Genoa Italy
Via Garibaldi is the most elegant street of Genoa that houses the world famous Rolli Palaces. This street is full of royal palaces built in the Renaissance as residence for the aristocrats of Genoa. Today they are part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
Departure Point :Neptune, Porto antico, Molo Ponte Calvi, 16124 Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please specify in case of any allergy, intolerance or special diet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.